Company Introduction 17/07/2023, 16:29

Precision machining company uses Mitutoyo equipment to ensure the highest accuracy

Ohnoseiko Vietnam is a supplier of precision mechanical processing components for the production of jigs, specialized machine components and trial production.

Precision machining company uses Mitutoyo equipment to ensure the highest accuracy

Ohnoseiko Vietnam is capable of processing many different materials such as steel, aluminum, stainless steel, copper..., using modern machines such as CNC milling machines (Brother, Okuma, Akira), 5-axis machining centers (Fanuc), CNC lathes (Okuma), wire cutting machines (Mitsubishi, Fanuc)... Currently, 80% of the company's products are exported to the parent company located in Aichi Prefecture (Japan), the remaining 20% are sold in the domestic market and exported to other markets such as the US.

Regarding the importance of the inspection and measurement process, Mr. Pham Binh Duong, Director of Ohnoseiko Vietnam, said, "The inspection and measurement process does not add value to the product, but it is an important step in confirming the company's brand value and reliability to customers."

In other words, the inspection and measurement process is not just an essential step in the production process, it is the core of quality and reliability. The QC department in each factory is not just a laboratory or inspection room, but a place where the company's pride and confidence in quality is imprinted on each product, ensuring that all products meet the highest standards and bring absolute satisfaction to the customer.

Because of the deep awareness of the importance of the inspection - measurement process, since the early days of establishment, Ohnoseiko Vietnam has paid great attention to investing so that this process is carried out with the highest accuracy. The QC department at the company is always maintained at a stable temperature of 20 ±1 degrees Celsius to ensure that there are no temperature changes affecting the accuracy in the measurements.

The company has also invested in modern machinery such as CMM meters, hardness meters, gloss meters, microscopes... In particular, grasping the current trend of automation in the measurement industry, from the beginning of 2023, the company has invested in a Mitutoyo CMM meter with the ability to program on software and perform automatic measurement. According to Mr. Duong, Mitutoyo is a famous and very popular brand in both Vietnam and Japan. The investment in this CMM meter is expected to help Ohnoseiko further improve the accuracy of the measurement process.

In addition to investing in equipment and machinery, Ohnoseiko Vietnam also focuses on training to improve the skills of its workers. The company specializes in high-precision single-part production, and its products come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Therefore, it is very important to improve the skills of employees to be able to respond to a diverse range of products. To do this, Ohnoseiko continuously implements programs to improve the skills of its employees by having them participate in training programs at the parent company. After completing the training course, these personnel will return to Vietnam to continue to share the knowledge they have learned with their colleagues. Currently, all of Ohnoseiko Vietnam's managers are employees who have worked for the parent company in Japan for three to five years.

In the more than 10 years since its establishment, Ohnoseiko has gone through challenges and learned valuable lessons from incorrect decisions in the QC process, causing some unsatisfactory products to reach customers. However, the company has learned from such mistakes and has continuously improved its work processes. Today, the company is gradually increasing its brand value not only in Vietnam but also in the international market. And, as Director Duong said, one of the key components of Ohnoseiko Vietnam's brand value is the inspection and measurement process.

Onoseiko Vietnam's insection - measurement equipment

Company Information                                                                                         

Ohnoseiko Vietnam Co.,Ltd

Lot S-2, Road 7, Long Hau IP, Can Giuoc, Long An

https://ohnoseiko.vn/vn

TRANSLATOR: NGỌC ÁNH
Share

Sign up for more information